Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Best There Is in Pony Portaits


I believe I am the only pony ride operator in North America that does this type of portrait. I also think these photos are the best there is of this genre and will gladly compare with anyone out around the net who can do as well. I spent 25 years taking pony photos starting out walking the streets of Tacoma WA using 35mm and printing the photos in my studio and then delivering them. This was quite costly and I soon found it was more profitable to sell a Polaroid and a ride along with the picture. I have used Polaroids vending along the roadside while traveling with my covered wagon and at fairs & festivals. Now, in this digital era, I have not abandoned the instant photo but offer pony portraits such as shown working with layers in Paint Shop Pro. I started with a Fuji602Zoom and now will be using my Nikon D50 but will need to stay out of my Tokina 12-24 wide angle zoom which I really enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home